If you’re facing your third DWI offense then you are going to be incurring some very severe penalties if convicted. The severity of the offenses will be greater than that of a second or first time infraction. This will include increased fines and longer punishments which will have a very serious effect on your life for years to come.
Georgetown Third DWI Lawyer
Even though unfortunate times happen and at the most inopportune times we are always here to help although a third DWI case carries with it substantial penalties and fines, we still have the knowledge how to best handle them and find any details which may benefit you and your potential win.
With the correctly setup defense we have a better chance of securing the desired outcome regardless of how severe you think it may be. Third offense DWIs may incur the following specific penalties:
- $10,000 fine
- DWI Repeat Offender Classes
- Up to 1,000 Hours Community Service
- Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Court Fees
- Ignition Interlock Device
- Driver’s License Suspension
- Minimum Two Years in Prison / Maximum Ten Years
How Penalties Work
The penalties ultimately are up to a judge. The court may be lenient with offenders who take specific options like the community service and DUI School. Participating in such programs will oftentimes result in reduced jail time and fines as well as the length of any suspensions to a driver’s license.
Why Kathy Holton?
Kathy has had a long success rate of handling cases of all types which has helped to create several perspectives and increase her legal abilities to ensure you are getting the best representation.
At The Law Office of Kathy Holton You Will Receive:
- Aggressive tactics from a highly experienced lawyer
- Strategies use in your defense from a former prosecuting attorney who has the added experience of being in the prosecution seat
- Experienced and personalized representation for your DUI case
- In depth legal assistance from start to finish of the whole court process
- High track record of professional DWI representations
You can speak with us directly by calling us online and if you’re seeking a DWI defense lawyer in the Georgetown area then the Law Office of Kathy Holton is the one to call.